Broadband Management – Support
As part of Bandwave’s premier Broadband Management services, our team takes pride in their ability to live-answer 99% of all incoming calls, including technical support requests. Opening a ticket is as simple as quick phone call, sending an email, or filling out the “open a ticket” form on our website. Support is included with all the connections we provide; troubleshooting your broadband is our responsibility. This frees up time, reduces stress, and lets you use your IT resources more effectively.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- “All-inclusive Pricing” – all taxes & fees already bundled in
- Unified Billing – all service providers consolidated into one bill
- Network Design Consultation – we work with you to create the best layout
- Proactive Network Monitoring – issues ID’d before they cause problems
- Trouble Ticketing
- 24/7 365 NOC Support Desk
- Alternative service delivery options for difficult areas – we leave no stone unturned
- Emergency Wireless Overnight Delivery – 4G devices to keep you online
- Exclusive Portal Access – Password protected access to:
- Location Overview – snapshot of all your locations
- Order Status – see where your order is in the process
- Technical Details (IP Information)
- View and Generate your own reports
- View all Open/Closed Tickets
- Monitor Existing Ticket Status
- Network Monitoring – view your entire Network’s status
- Access View of all Resolution Details
ONGOING NETWORK MONITORING
We’ve got you covered
Once a connection is installed and active, we begin to monitor 24/7. Our cloud-based monitoring platform allows us to gather accurate metrics on latency, packet loss, bandwidth utilization, system uptime, and more. This information is vital to effectively troubleshooting potential issues with your connections — no other provider will give you direct access to detailed information like this, and we can even provide customized automatic notifications.
Our monitoring capabilities extend beyond responsive technical support; we proactively respond to issues before they become problematic to the end user. We are also able to provide customized monitoring of your internal equipment for things like CPU load, VPN interface status, and more.