Bandwave Systems’ expertise enables optimum broadband network value for those businesses with more than one site to manage, monitor, and support. We can design and manage a custom solution to provide the high bandwidth network connections critical to your sites — without any hassle. We will also manage your existing connections; you own your network, we manage it for you!
Enterprise Broadband Management — Managing your network can be simple, no matter the scale.
- The account for each connection remains in your company’s name, even when consolidated billing is purchased. This gives you full ownership over your network!
- In all cases your company is considered a direct customer of Bandwave Systems; we are the only contact point that you need to use for orders, support, and billing (if elected).
- EBM solutions are provided on a per-site basis. Once a base contract is established, sites can be added easily at any time, in any amount.
- Connections can be replaced with new services if desired, but will require a new contract obligation on a per-connection basis. New services can also be added to existing or new locations, and will also require a new contract obligation on a per-connection basis.
- Existing sites have their broadband management taken over as soon as a contract is put into effect. This is accomplished by providing Bandwave some basic account information and a signed letter of authorization so that we are permitted to work on your existing accounts.
- Sites can be managed according to your preference; we can start by managing existing sites only, future sites only, both, or a desired combination of locations.
- New installations can be completed according to our standard terms, but are subject to availability and require a site survey before installation time frames can be effectively established.
- Multiple connections / locations can be processed at the same time or in bulk, and they can also be scheduled to install at similar target dates, but are subject to the same requirements for individual installations.
- All services are provided at a standard rate per-site as established in the base contract. Bulk pricing can be established for orders that meet minimum site or connection requirements.
- New connections are provided based on the direct market price at the time of order in addition to the standard monthly rate for management.
- The cost effectiveness against MPLS networks is based on the use of a variety of broadband technologies combined with a managed VPN solution.
- Another major cost benefit of our EBM solution is that it is considerably less expensive than hiring staff internally to manage the same processes. It could be costing your company significantly more in employee salaries and time every year just to manage all of your broadband connections and to interact with underlying ISPs; we could be doing that work for you at a much better price!
- Rest easy knowing the status of your connections by accessing our customer portal or by calling at any time. We set ourselves apart from other ISPs because we strive to live answer every call, and we accept email correspondence where others don’t.
- Our staff is available 24/7 to handle your ordering, billing, or support requests.
- The turnaround for problem resolution is the same for all accounts under our Service Level Agreement.